SIOS has the pleasure to invite you to the inaugural marine infrastructure network workshop.
The workshop is intended as a meeting place for scientists working with marine infrastructure in the fjords and coastal seas around Svalbard. The workshop has the following objectives:
- create a network of marine observatory systems within SIOS and increase its international visibility
- improve the interoperability between these systems
- stimulate data sharing and scientific cooperation
- develop joint projects
- optimise logistics relevant for operating the Marine Infrastructure
Date: 19th November 2020, 08:45 - 13:00 (CET)
The workshop will be held online, and it is free of charge.
Programme (Final version available as PDF)
- Inger Jennings, SIOS-KC
- Manuel Bensi, OGS
- Arild Sundfjord, NPI
- Agnieszka Beszczynska-Möller, IOPAS
- Frank Nilsen, UNIS